* Supply of full kits
We sell full LPG conversion kits that come with instructions and help-line phone number that is open most hours for our assistance when required. Orders can be taken over the phone, fax or email.
Wide range of kits are available to suit various types of vehicles, from old carburettor engined cars right up to the latest modern fuel injected engines. There are also kits for performance vehicles, the likes of turbo and super-charged variants.
We also stock most servicing and spare parts such as LPG filters, vaporiser diaphragms, swtiches etc.
Example of a full kit (Zavoli)
Supply of parts
A full mail order or collection by appointment on both kits and full range of parts, everything from olives to a full sequential kits. Some of these include;
* Copper pipes
* Jic hoses
* Tanks - single & four holes & toroidal
* Frontend kits or parts
* AEB switch gear
* Air filter systems
* Performance HT leads
* Tyre inflators
And many more...
Payments can be made by credit/debit cards, Paypal, cheques, postal orders and cash. Both cheques and postal orders payments, it must be cleared before despatch.
* Returns policy
1. Please check the items for loss or damage during transit when it arrives. If you are unable to check the items, please sign the goods as 'unchecked' or 'damaged'.
2. Please contact us first if you are unhappy with any items you ordered so that we can rectify the situation.
3. Returns can be made within 7 days of receiving the goods unless mutually agreed in advance.
4. Please contact us for a RAN (Return Authorisation Number) where instruction on how to return the goods will be provided at the same time.
5. Specially ordered items cannot be returned unless it is faulty or dead on arrival.
6. A charge of 10% product restocking fee will be applied unless otherwise agreed.
7. No postage and packing can be refunded.
All new parts supplied by us carry a minimum of 12 months warranty. All manufacturer's warranty is preserved.
For sequential injection system kits, frontend components are covered by manufacturer's warranty for up to 3 years depending on the system, provided that routine servicing is carried out at specified intervals.
For reconditioned parts, warranty details will be provided at the time of enquiry.